Sunday, April 20, 2008
shiyun : A Guide: Curses 10:42 PM

List of Curses to be sent flying in _____'s face

1) I wish that everytime you walk out the door, it will rain you will fall down a pigeon will swoop down and shit on your head.
2) I wish that you'll stay "as fit as you are" now a big fat lump forever.
3) I wish that your temper will never get you anywhere when it comes to relationships you'll stay a spinster to a ripe old age.
4) I wish that you won't get anymore clients Philip Webb will fire you as soon as they realise what a frumpy old hag you are.
5) I wish you'll use whatever brain cells uncursed luck you have left to bring yourself to the computer and type in your own name in Technorati.com to find this post.

Suck that you wimp. The whole world hates you, I hope you know that already.

the people
Welcome to the 103 family blog

♀Chairperson: Shiyun

♂Vice Chair: Alvin

♀Publicity: Caihong

♂Treasurer: Chee Wee

♀IT: Kiaying

♂Welfare: Bangzong


the story
★ we come from different parts of Singapore

★ we have never met in NTU

★ we came together in Beijing in 2008

★ we celebrate our month-sary on the 2nd every month

★ we lived in this little space of 103

★ we are back in Singapore now!

★ we are ONE YEAR OLD! (:


the gossips




the links
♪ chairperson
♪ vice chair
♪ publicity
♪ treasurer
♪ IT & publication
♪ welfare